Monday, December 17, 2012

One Last Game...puzzle tradition

This year's challenge. One Last Game!
by Canadian artist Pauline Paquin.



Click on the image to embiggen. I love this scene.

These 1000 piece Ravensburger puzzles are the perfect quiet thing to do on a winter's evening. Last night with the tree lit and Christmas music playing quietly in the background, I managed to get the edges done! That is usually the Professor's job, but he was early to bed and I just couldn't leave it alone! Now the sorting and the difficult parts begin. I'll hope that he is enticed to do the sky:)

Or...as we say on the street in a pick-up match
"GAME ON"

2 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you on your car trip. Glad the edges are done and now just the soft centers of life's picture remain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a pic of the progress?
    I love jigsaw puzzles...but...my boyfriend is a bit of a neat freak...and would surely put it away neatly in its box...every night!!
    Good luck...
    Do you ever frame them, when done??

    ReplyDelete