Thursday, December 6, 2012

Venice...


If you have never taken an on-line class with Mary Ann Moss, now is your time to jump in. She is visiting Venice and doing one of her amazing travel journals. I can't wait. She is the BEST teacher, probably IN THE WORLD and even if you don't want a travel journal, if you like book making this is the class for you!



Last time I was in Venice it was sinking, and it always reminds me of this song which is also one of my all-time favourite melodies.

This will be the best trip you can imagine. So, if you want to travel to Venice in your armchair, jump into MAM's pocket and enjoy the ride. I guarantee you, you will not be disappointed.  Her sister Carol always manages to come up with some pretty fancy drinks to go along with the theme....this will make the season very merry and bright :)

See/click on the Ticket to Venice badge on my sidebar for further information on this fabulous class!

Once again I am totally indebted to Ms. Martha Brown for introducing me to Ms. Mary Ann Moss, way back when.

1 comment: