Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A good reason to learn how to play the ukulele

My friend Helen has a ukulele just like this one.


I'm counting on my friend Helen to learn this "Boom-Dee-Ya-Da" song, perform it with her group and then teach me how to play.



I need to get a ukulele. Maybe when I'm in Hawaii!

Since the ukulele group are all teachers I shall have to point out that the spelling of the lyrics
"Daysies"(Daisies) and corresponding rhyming "sugar pies" (sugar peas) should just remind them of The Compleet Molesworth

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!

    Hope you made it in time for you hair appt.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but I will be unavailable for quite some time. I must focus on a new ditty on my "uke". Very cool. How did you come across this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a red uke just like this... And a natural wood one.......

    ReplyDelete