Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mr. Selfridge

Now I know where "Becky" from Corry Street went!

Produced by ITV Studios for ITV1 and PBS, Mr. Selfridge debuted in the UK in January and will air in the U.S. on March 31.

"Those still reeling in drop-waisted despair from Downton Abbey’s finale might find solace in another British petticoat drama, invading the colonies this Sunday. “Mr. Selfridge,” a 10-part series produced by ITV Studios for ITV1 and PBS, is the biggest series created by the studio. If the show’s popularity in the UK (where it attracted an average of 8.5 million viewers per episode) is any indication, PBS might have another crinoline-clad hit on its hands."

More interesting information


Photo Credit:http://janeaustenfilmclub.blogspot.ca

4 comments:

  1. I saw a preview...
    I am sure we will be watching...
    I am still waiting for Doc Martin to return...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this heads-up about Mr. Selfridge. I love watching shows out of Britain. Call the Midwife Season 2 also starts in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just reading about Mr. Selfridge this morning and thinking I must remember to record it this evening. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete