Tuesday, June 18, 2013

LA Burger Wars

Will it be "Fatburger" or "IN N OUT"??

I had never been to either establishment prior to this trip. On one venture to San Diego, there was great wailing and gnashing of teeth that my niece didn't get to go to the "IN N OUT" burger in lieu of a poncy beer brewery. This time, there is a difference of opinion in the little family as to the best burger joint, so we had to try both.







The diet starts in earnest after this trip.
At the risk of starting yet another Burger War, I'd have to say that my favourite is still "5 Guys". Just saying!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried either of the ones you mention but I'm still voting for 5 guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that In-N-Out is legendary.
    However...having only eaten at 5 Guys, I must second the remarks
    of Dana and LJM.

    David

    ReplyDelete