Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stay Cool

Does this help???




Indoors today pitying my poor, poor plants that have to fend for themselves in this oppressive heat wave we're in. Took this time indoors to play "closets" with Dana. The object was to tackle one closet each Monday. I got diverted by a dental appointment, but took up the challenge yesterday and today there are numerous large garbage bags lining the front entry. Where are those guys who call to collect household goods and clothing when you need them???

Stay cool everyone, whatever this finds you doing.

1 comment:

  1. I did mine yesterday!!!
    But...then...you would know that...if you read my blog!!! hahaha!!!
    I will drop the stuff off at a thrift shop...
    You can probably call the Diabetes or is it called "clothesline"??? or something like that???

    Stay cool!!!

    ReplyDelete