Friday, October 4, 2013

Shedding a little light on the situation

Since my last post we have lost all internet connection here!

They are digging up the street to replace some sort of utility lines and oops! No computer, no television, no iPad, no iPhone, no Instagram, no Draw Something....not to mention that after a valiant return to the gym last week, I have joined the group in the latest round of sore throat, cough, sinus, aching.....flu/cold symptoms. It would have been so nice to have had my electronics for the past few days, but alas. Guess it was better just to remain quiet and sleep all the annoyance away.








This is all I can muster for today. Have a good weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Poor you, I hope that you are feeling better soon and that because you were able to post that you have your phone lines back! Horrid to be cut off like that. Take care of yourself and have a cozy weekend getting better! "See" you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...you have it too!!!
    I am back on antibiotics...feeling better...:o)
    And....you went to the gym without me!!!! tsk tsk tsk...hahaha!
    I am thinking the Tuesday after Thanksgiving...
    Glad you are all powered up, and back in business!!!

    ReplyDelete