Friday, January 17, 2014

Under the circumstances

Out the door today.....here we go again!


DONE 
 
Don't worry, this is finished and may come in handy the next few weeks! It is alpaca, soft and squishy and very warm and fuzzy.



UNDERWAY
 
Miss Maggie Rabbit  from Posie Gets Cozy,  is well underway. Her nose will be next when there is enough light in the sky to see!   I love kits!
 


ON DECK

The reading pile. One splendid day this week I got out to see "Philomena" and was able to spend some time in the adjacent bookstore choosing whatever I wanted with my most generous birthday gift-card from my gym buddies. What a great day that was! This may take a while. I just added "The Goldfinch" and at some seven hundred odd pages, and my slow reading rate, it could take me until spring. I will save the smaller Mr. Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore,recommended by Carol for traveling.


Snow...Schmo...Bring it on!











1 comment:

  1. Great scarf....perhaps.....you could give me a knitting refresher.....please.....Miss Leslie....pretty please....with sugar on top....♥️
    The bunnie is adorable.....great job!
    Are you sick of the snow yet?

    ReplyDelete