Monday, April 7, 2014

An unexpected bonus

Whilst swanning around "The Bay" yesterday, in search of new appliances, I ended up in the table ware section and spied these fabulous Kraft paper table covers that I've always admired. They were on SALE! These just look so very springy and Eastery and I could not resist. With the table roll, just cover what you want and cut if off, the place mats come in a tear off pad.....how easy is that??! The sort of thing you could add crayons to at festivities :)



2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea...must get myself over to "The Bay" and see if I can find them. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new layout, Miss Leslie♥️
    I, too, did a change up!
    I have never heard of this product, but it sure beats washing and ironing tablecloths!
    Enjoy your week....

    ReplyDelete