Friday, May 23, 2014

Avian Art

The birds have been overly "active" this spring. I guess because the season is so late, they are making up for lost time. They particularly love my navy blue car, which sits on the driveway beneath the spreading ash tree branches. Each day I am greeted with more and more "bird tagging". While changing the sheets the other day, I glimpsed this shape through the sheer curtains. Possibly a self portrait of the perpetrator? Bird art at it's best:) Prior to window cleaning, I'm enjoying this one. Very clever indeed.











2 comments:

  1. You are going to laugh...or maybe not...at first I thought it was a Crane in your backyard!
    Then..at closer inspection...I figured it out!
    EWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical - I think!!

    David

    ReplyDelete