Saturday, May 17, 2014

This long weekend

Prince Charles and Camilla (Prince George's Grandparents)will visit Canada for four days. They arrive tomorrow in Halifax to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday and will mark the centenary of the First World War and the 150th anniversary of the Charlottetown Conference, which led to Canadian confederation.

This made me ponder about the new generation of royals and how refreshing it is to have little Prince George to focus on. Almost makes me want to smock something. Almost. I think it's wonderful that the little prince is wearing little smocked garments just like his Papa did.



Such a poignant catch. The ring.




Nowadays I think we jump too quickly into "older" looking baby clothes. Let's keep our babes, babies as long as possible. That time is so very fleeting. Think I'll call Judith Marquis just to chat.







Photo Credits: the web











No comments:

Post a Comment