Sunday, July 13, 2014

Great concept


Today is the last day of the soccer "drama". I cannot tell you how many years we sat on the side of soccer fields with our daughter and her cohorts. So long in fact, that an unlikely troupe of mothers became "The Horts" and ventured off to garden societies across the land. That was probably a reaction to the majority of players who picked daisies on the soccer pitch!

Well into University soccer years, I don't remember any of these shenanigans happening at such a rate in women's soccer. There were always a few 'histrionics', but this is so ridiculous, I'm thinking that I'm pushing ballet for the grandkids! :)




This is a fabulously ridiculous rendition of everyday soccer prat falls. Thanks to the Globe and Mail for the head's up!







1 comment:

  1. I loved this so I "borrowed it" and posted it on Facebook. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete