Friday, July 25, 2014

How can one resist

According to the 'people who knit', EVERYONE is knitting this foxy hood. I was in search of the supplies and sent more than one line of women into rapture at the cuteness of this project which is being widely circulated on Facebook.

Since my granddaughter is heavily into foxes these days, how could I resist? The instructions are available from The Velvet Acorn and are available as an easily downloaded pattern. I purchased mine through Heidi's Etsy shop and can only wait to knit my way through the entire forest of creatures. I also have the rabbit and think that Luca will adore the Dinosaur.

What does the fox say????..........Get knitting!









2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see the finished product. I may know a young man who would love the dinosaur look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is adorable...but nothing like I imagined when you described it to me....A great addition to the LA climate.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete