Thursday, November 6, 2014

Worth the wait

Yesterday was one of those days. My main objective was packing. Packing for a heat wave in California and a cold front in Vancouver. Not the easiest of tasks. By the time evening fell, I was a bit dejected that being Wednesday night there would not even be good t.v. to watch. The Professor piped up that I was taping the Country Music Awards...did I want to watch it? Good plan. I don't listen to "country" as much as I used to, much to the delight of the family, but I do enjoy a bit of good old remorse every once in a while :) There's not too much the cowboys can do to change their look, but YOWSA! The Women are changing it up these days. All in all a good show and thought I'd share my favourites.




Listen to the music. "All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go". "On the road again". "California, here I come".






2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip Leslie...
    The kiddies will be big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great music, enjoyed the show too. Didn't get as much accomplished, but did remember Jennifer Nettles is/was in Sugarland, loved that duo but don't know if they're still together. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete