Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The important parts

There is definitely something strange about keeping elephants, or any animal for that matter in a zoo, but I have to say that I do love visiting the elephants. This pachyderm looked pretty happy and well cared for. The climate in LA is probably wonderful for these guys as well. I stood there long enough that I think he was curious and posed for an eyelash shot. At the very least, his elegant tusks have been protected from ivory poachers.







He waited and flipped his ear, so I whispered "Have a nice day Mr. Elephant. I love your eyelashes."








1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Leslie!
    Looked back at your wee grandchildren....how precious are they♥️
    Love the elephants...
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Anyone visiting?

    ReplyDelete