Tuesday, February 10, 2015

In case you missed it

I really loved the Grammys this year. Some are saying they were too slow and old....calling them "the Grannies"....that's probably why I liked them. Indeed. I loved the pairings young and "experienced", and really wish I could find an official video of this Ed Sheeran song that was performed with Herbie Hancock, John Mayer and Questlove, they are prohibited at the moment. The one I have copied here is the official Ed Sheeran video.

Reviewing it, I realized that this could indeed be The Professor and me, dancing at the Faculty Club :) It amuses me that the lyrics are so "youthful"...."When your legs don't work like they used to before.....I will be lovin' you till we're 70"..... Fortunately my soul really is evergreen and this is how I always feel I look on the dance floor (if only) and that's what counts. :) Indeed.









No comments:

Post a Comment