Monday, February 23, 2015

Two for Two in awards shows

Don't care what you say. I loved it all. Loved the fashions, no matter what, loved the production, loved the crowd and particularly loved the selection of awards. I was so pleased that "Birdman" came out on top and as well "Budapest Hotel's" great accolades. All in all a splendid night. This may change the tone and rolling eyes when I pronounce that I LOVE Lady Gaga. She's so talented and smart and I can't think of a better rendition to celebrate 50 YEARS of sound of music. Well done all.

In the very slight chance that you missed it last night....here she is, in all her glory. Bravo Oscars 2015!














Photo Credits: All web and Vanity Fair

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Lady Gaga. I honestly did not know she could sing like that. What a voice!

    ReplyDelete