Tuesday, May 5, 2015

If you only knew

Okay, so last night I watched way too much television. I couldn't help it. These Volkwagen ads kept popping up and after the couple of weeks I've had with various friends of a certain age....I was on the floor with laughter. This could be any number of people I know....you all know who you are :) If you're not laughing, you're not there yet!



I hope the video will keep rolling and you can see the many versions of the old wives' tales. Very clever ad.






3 comments:

  1. These were so funny!!! I watched them all. We have a Jetta ( diesel) But you know what??? It is STINKY and it is LOUD. But it is also 10 years old.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to figure out which one I am! You are usually the driver, possibly the back seat driver in this case? Too funny and brings back even more hilarious memories of "horty" trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the best! One of needs a VW diesel for the next road trip. Hopefully we won't be collecting 700lb Bird Baths enroute!

    ReplyDelete