Saturday, May 30, 2015

Riding along

The trip from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is only a couple of hours drive on a grassy divided highway at reasonable speeds. There is not a lot to see but one highlight is that you get to listen to NPR radio. We really enjoyed the program featuring a notable chat with Clay Aiken, the former American Idol contestant, and a musical interlude that both surprised and delighted me. As heard on "What Do You Know".... Robbie Fulks and his cover of Michael Jackson's Billie Jean. The commentator commented at the end of the song...so THAT'S what that song was all about....we had to agree :)










2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm going to buy this album! Seriously, Leslie, if I could only read one blog, yours would be the one. You have the best taste in .... everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, Wait don't tell me! My favorite NPR show!

    ReplyDelete