Saturday, August 29, 2015

From Porcelain to Silk

This exhibit was not on my itinerary for this trip, however, as usual, it is easy to get swept up into the momentum of the creative spirit of The Met. I was so happy that I did venture forth and take in this breathtaking installation. It was all rather dark and mysterious thus making the phone camera a bit inadequate, but the following official video is pretty fabulous and I have included a few of my own favourite pics.


"China: Through The Looking Glass"
{click for video}




The shadow play was so intriguing!





The influence of blue and white - China - Porcelain








The wallpaper is SILK! This little corner had me clutching my pearls!!!






The fabulous bamboo forest







What a concept!












No comments:

Post a Comment