Monday, September 14, 2015

Flash Bulletin

We interrupt this trip to NYC for a very important message.



Colby Young, Gordon Moran, David Lam, and Sean Hoyle of IronOak Games are launching a new video game 
 
 "For The King".

Follow them on Facebook  their website at:  IronOak Games or on Twitter at:  IronOakGames



Gordon is the artist responsible for most of the images you see in the trailer below. I have NO idea about these sorts of games, but in an effort to avoid having Gordon and Rachael living in our basement I am planning on investing in and inventing a "Medieval Faire" sort of component to his creation.

I'd like to think that his elan for creativity has something to do with me, but I am told that I'd best put my money where my imagination is and tell everyone about this Kickstarter campaign which begins tomorrow.

I literally had to call my daughter, who is in Chicago on business, to ensure that I wouldn't end up being a character who was instantly killed the moment the game opened. She will help me with my rendition of the "Faire"....I'm thinking a good name for my character might be "Rosemary La Reine"......it was either that or Parsley, Sage, or Thyme....get it???? (Scarborough Fair...are you going???)


From THIS



To THIS



Stay tuned. They launch tomorrow.








1 comment: