Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Another good reason to clean the windows

Hey Martha!! - Remember that "Yarn Bird" contraption in the garden? I don't think I've ever seen anything even remotely interested in it until now; not even a squirrel. The other day, I was madly throwing things out of the shed and hoping they'd land in some appropriate place around the yard, and came across this darling little yarn hanger.

Days later, sitting with my coffee at the kitchen table, I was pondering spring cleaning the windows, when much to my amazement.....this little fellow appeared.



Bird speaking: "Here we go! I've just got to get as much of this stuff as I can"



"Ooooh Aaaaah Ooooh Aaaah keep tugging it'll come...it's looooong"



"If I could just gather a bit more the living room would be pretty much done"



Muffled: "It's getting pretty difficult to keep talking wiff my mouff so full"



"Success at last. This is going to be the best nest in the neighbourhood. Thanks Lady!!"








2 comments:

  1. what a great capture!
    Sweet Finch using your yarn...awwww....priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Finally! I have two of those darned things, and the birds still won't touch them. The yarn looks pretty in them though...
    Also -- beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete